At Southern Community Services, our team is composed of some of the most experienced, seasoned professionals in the business. We take professional development very seriously, and we encourage our community managers to earn as many certifications as they can.
Community Associations Institute (CAI) is one of the most esteemed providers of such certifications. As a CAI-certified company, we open doors for our managers, making it easy for them to pursue multiple certifications. This in turn allows our customers to benefit from managers who are well-educated, engaged and excited about what they do.
An international organization dedicated to building better communities, CAI provides information and education to all parties who work with homeowners associations, including managers and boards of directors.
The CAI mission is to inspire professionalism, effective leadership and responsible citizenship, ideals reflected in communities that are preferred places to call home. This is done by:
- Advocating on behalf of community associations and CAI members before the U.S. Congress, federal regulatory agencies, state legislatures and the courts.
- Providing globally respected professional development courses, online and in classrooms, for community managers and other industry professionals.
- Providing professional designations that offer recognition of your achievements, as well as continuing education opportunities to help you excel and succeed.
- Offering unsurpassed education programs for community association board members and other homeowner volunteer leaders.
- Publishing an award-winning magazine, Common Ground™, and specialized newsletters that provide practical information and perspective about association governance and management.
- Holding national and international events, including the Annual Conference and Exposition, and chapter events that provide one-of-a-kind opportunities to develop contacts and build support networks.
- Publishing both web content and the largest collection of books and guides on community association governance and management available anywhere.
- Offering the Directory of Credentialed Professionals, where you can find credentialed managers, reserve providers, insurance and risk management specialists and attorneys.
- Offering an extensive, user-friendly Service Directory to help you find thousands of businesses and professionals who provide products and services to community associations.