This non-exempt position is intended to provide support to the Park West Office staff in the completion of administrative tasks including communication, correspondence, maintenance issues, site familiarity and other achievements related to meeting established goals of our members. This person will be the first contact with the end user, providing answers and helpful information to homeowners via multiple communication platforms.
Administrative Associate, Park West Office
Position Title: Administrative Associate
Location: Park West Office
Reports to: Park West General Manager
Our Mission: To provide professional, trustworthy and consistent community association management services to homeowner’s associations throughout the Carolinas and beyond. Working in collaboration with each board of directors, our goal is to assure that every essential management component is functioning efficiently and effectively, while remaining flexible in addressing the unique needs of each community.
- Provide complete clerical support for Portfolio Managers and ARB Coordinator
- Assist in the compilation of Board packets per Manager instructions
- Complete forms both as generic templates and for specific purposes
- General understanding of Tech programs: Jenark, SmartWebs and Park West Master website
- Understand the financial paper flow issues that support timely payments and reporting of Association utility bills and insurance payments
- Prepare New Owner Welcome packets as directed
- Document all customer correspondence for access by manager via SmartWebs
- Prepare Association monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and or Annual Billings for Park West accounts
- Prepare Association mailings and “eblasts” with South Data with Manager direction and approval
- Update the Insurance Spread Sheet and keep insurance binders filed in SmartWebs
- Code checks for deposit and scanning into bank accounts.
- Mail: open and distribute to appropriate staff member
- Order office supplies and stamps
- Clubhouse /Summer Kitchen Coordinator: reservations, provide access code and complete walk through after rental.
- New homeowner processing into the amenity access portal and Park West Master website.
- 2-3 years of customer service, reception, administrative or related experience
- Some college preferred
- Excellent communication and human relations skills
- Ability to organize complex issues and complete follow up tasks efficiently
- Ability to keep Managers thoroughly informed regarding matters of interest in our client associations
- Above average computer competence including formatting templates and organizing specific and generic forms and utilizing multiple systems
- Ability to perform as a team member in the completion of a variety of administrative tasks aimed at keeping our Association clients informed in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
Full benefit package, 401(k) package, paid time off
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to Kim Hurd at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
This job description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal job elements essential for making effectiveness and compensation decisions.